Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Looking up

"If you don't like the outlook, try the uplook, it's always good." - unknown.

So I met with my boss/mentor/friend this morning and I'm feeling alot better about things. We talked about my frustrations and came to some conclusions. I'm so confident that this is what I am supposed to be doing with my life that it didn't take much to console me. Thats one problem down, anyway.

In other news, I am addicted to My Space I've only had an account for five days. I think this is some kind of record.

Today I just want to take all those people around me who are hurting and wrap them in a big warm hug, tell them they are loved, and they are worth something...maybe give them all cookies. I don't know. I just wish I could take their pain away and makes things right in the world. Sometimes it seems like the world is such a mess, that finding answers amidst the chaos is an impossible task. I must be careful not to get caught up in the myth of no effect. One person can make a difference.

Now about those cookies.....

No comments: