Monday, May 26, 2008

What would I do

What would I do at three o'clock in the morning when I'm lying in bed, can't sleep, can't stop the spinning in my head, if I didn't have pets to cuddle, caress and keep me company. Moxie listens intently to all my secrets, so long as I'm rubbing her belly. And Sully is content to lay on top of me and purr away my worries.

If I had a husband sharing my bed, there would be grumblings of waking him up in the middle of the night or at the very least heavy snoring and heat production (sleeping with a man is like sleeping with a furnace)

How do people make it through life without an animals companionship?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't know! I can hardly leave the house with out one... lol

Dori said...

I don't know either.. My boys do a really good job of keeping me company... Usually at 3:15 Boomer is waking me up because he has to pee, lol...

Rossi2009 said...

I have an overabundance of animal companionship. =)

Debra Kay said...

I wouldn't make it without the kiddos-they sustain me when I can't sustain myself.